- 1 packet of pasta of your choice
- 300g converged, in cubes
- ½ cup of orange juice
- 2 boxes. orange zest soup
- 1 box soup with fresh butter
- 3-4 boxes. soup brandy
- grilled San Mihalis cheese or Mytilene oil for serving
- salt, freshly ground pepper
Boil the pasta in plenty of salted water, according to their packaging instructions.
In the meantime, put the convergent in a non-stick pan that has burned to high heat. Fry it, stirring constantly, until well browned.
Brush it with the brandy and pour the zest and orange juice. Strain the pasta and, as it is hot, pour it in the pan with the butter.
Stir well, sprinkle with pepper and grated cheese and serve immediately.